Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Forgot...

We were talking with Dr. Walker about the tumor, since we finally figured out what it was and stuff.

I asked if he knew anything more about it than what I was told. He said, they are mostly found in the spine, but he hasn't seen one in the brain/skull area in 15-20 years. The ones that he's seen in the spine are very painful, so he was amazed that Bailey wasn't in pain. He was also surprised that because it was so rare to see in the brain/skull area that it was benign and not malignant.

Let me just say, I'm soooo thankful for the many prayers and thoughts that my little girl received and that we are where we are today. All I could keep saying was Wow...

1 comment:

  1. wow that is so crazy. blessings for sure that the tumor was not on her spine. goodness :-|

    ReplyDelete