Saturday, October 9, 2010

We are home.

We got home at about 3pm Friday afternoon.  It's been interesting...
This surgery was a little harder for all of us.  Not that the first one wasn't hard, but it was such a surprise, that it didn't all sink in for us.

She was in a lot more pain it seemed, and wasn't anywhere close to her normal self.  She didn't like talking to anyone that much, when before she would take the nurse's ears off.

She didn't want to wear the hospital gown or her pajamas at all.  I don't blame her though.  :)

This time we didn't have any visitors, and last time we seemed to always have someone coming in, and that helped boost Bailey's morale, and  make her happier faster.  It was just the 3 of us the whole time.  Kind of different.  Serious bonding time though.  That is probably why I haven't put any pictures up on here.  I didn't take that many.  I only took 5 on my camera.  The rest were on my phone and I uploaded those on my facebook page.

She's doing fine right now, still not eating that much, but she's drinking.  I brought her mattress downstairs so we're camping out in the family room, and she's just watching some of her shows, and resting.

No comments:

Post a Comment