Friday, July 23, 2010

The Doctors...

Thursday, July 22, we decided to take her in, so that means we had to finally find a doctor in our area. Thats such a chore. We decided on the Kids care office at the Riverton Hospital, since that was closest to our house.

The office said, can you be here in 5 minutes? So, we got up and left.

We saw Dr. Esham, and she was very nice, checked Bailey all over, learned a little about us. We learned a little about her. She is an OHIO STATE ALUMNI!! Go BUCKEYES! haha.

She had no idea what it was, so she said, we need to have a CT scan. We're so reluctant with those things, but we said okay. She left and came back and said, okay well you need to go to Primary Children's Hospital. My heart sank. At this point, I knew something had to have been wrong, but I wanted to tell myself I was wrong.

I had an anxiety attack the whole way there, mostly cause neither Dave nor I knew how to get there, and cause I didnt know what to expect. I texted a friend and my brother (so he could tell my mom), because I didn't want to talk to anyone. Oh, and I had to call Ashlie to let her know I wouldn't be able to meet up with her right away, like we had planned...

No comments:

Post a Comment